All of these HTML editors are client side technology and will work
essentially independently of the serverside tech. The only wysiwyg
editor that you could really say is for CF only is the FCK based one
that comes in CF8, since you can bring it up with a CF tag.

If you want to know about file upload integration with the editors,
try CFFM (which has FCK and TinyMCE integration).