Hey,

I've got groups that can have one or more types associated with them. I have a
linking table that I'm querying and filtering. But I'm not getting the results
I need.

Example: A group can be both 'College' and 'Jewish', as listed in the many
linking table - tblgrouptypes_x.grouptype

In my query below, I'm looking for groups that are both 'College' and 'Jewish',
but getting no results. Even though I know there is one in there. Seems simple
enough.

SELECT tblgroups.groupid, tblgroups.groupimage, tblgroups.groupname,
tblgroups.groupcity, tblgroups.state, tblgroups.voicingid,
tblgroups.groupcontactperson, tblgroups.country, tblgroups.region,
tblgrouptypes_x.groupid, tblgrouptypes_x.grouptype, tblgrouptypes.grouptype
FROM tblgroups, tblgrouptypes, tblgrouptypes_x
WHERE tblgroups.groupid = tblgrouptypes_x.groupid
AND tblgrouptypes_x.grouptype = tblgrouptypes.grouptype
AND (tblgrouptypes_x.grouptype = 'College'
AND tblgrouptypes_x.grouptype = 'Jewish')
ORDER BY tblgroups.groupsortname

And ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Will