Hi all,

Quick question. I am trying to insert the values from a quantity field,
which the user fills in, into my database. The problem is that I have
multiple values for quantity as the user can change the quantity they
desire, for more than one part at a time. Is there a way for me to loop
through these one at a time as to my knowledge you can only insert data one
row at a time? if so, how?

as always thanks in advance for the help.

-nelson