In DW you get something like:

File Column                  |    Matched Text
MyFileOne.cfm             |   <cfset blah = foo />
MyFileTwo.cfm             |   <cfset foo = 1 />
MyFileOne.cfm             |   <cfset blah = foo + foo />

In Eclipse done you get something like:

MyFileOne.cfm (2)
MyFileTwo.cfm (1)

I do not have Eclipse handy to fire up so just doing that from memory.  I
personally have times, such as right now where I searched on text that shows
up 37 times.  I can see in the Matched Text column a brief bit of code for
the line it was found.  I can scroll through that pane and figure out where
to double click and do the change I want to do.  My experience thus far with
Eclipse is I have to Next/Prev through things to see if I wanted to change
something or not since I get no preview of the instances but just of the
files containing.