Randy, we've run into similar in the past, especially with 6.1. You
probably should test the following at dev first (and back everything
up), but you should be able to delete all of your .class files from that
cf_classes directory, and the server will rebuild them on initial page
load after restarting the server. You should stop the CF instance prior
to deleting the files.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com