From: S R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 5:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Unknown data access error

Hi,

I am trying to use <cfstoredproc> and I'm passing some variables to a stored

procedure via <cfprocparam>. When I run this CF page which is a simple
update statement in SQL I get an 'Unkown data access error'. My code looks
fine to me, can you see anything?

My CF code:
<CFSTOREDPROC datasource="#application.datasource#" dbname="UserPreferences"

procedure="UpdateLayout">
        <CFPROCPARAM cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER" dbvarname="@lr1"
value="#lr1#"
type="In">