From: Shane Witbeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 9:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: permissions problem?

I am attempting to use the AutoResize custom tag to upload pictures to a
specified folder on a machine. Everything works correctly on my development
machine but the production machine is throwing a what I think is a
permissions error:

Error processing CFFILE

Error attempting to save uploaded file to path
'e:\webclients\domainfolderhere\yourphotos_new\users\59..' Access is denied.
(error 5)

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFFILE), occupying document position (46:2) to (49:40) in the template file
d:\CFUSION\CustomTags\AutoResize.cfm

I have verified that write permissions exist on the folder where the
pictures are to be uploaded and for the hell of it I changed the permissions
to "Full Control" for everyone and I still got the error.

Any help or additional suggestions would be much appreciated.

The production machine is running NT 4, IIS 4.

Shane Witbeck