Dan,
I apologize I did not realize that you were utilizing Dreamweaver (DW) to
generate the CF code to power this page.  When you connected your database
to ColdFusion, you were forced to give it a name to identify that
connection.  I do not use DW, so I am not sure the exact process used to
connect the database to your project, but when you set the project up, I
assume you had to select which database to connect.  We are trying to see
what was generated in the underlying code.  The code snipped you are looking
for (in the code) will look similar to:

<CFQUERY NAME="rs_christmas" DATASOURCE="DSNsettingName">
        SELECT *
        FROM            yourTableInTheDatabase
</CFQUERY>

This code is the actual logic that queries your mySQL database to return the
records.  Most likely it will be contained in the file where you loop over
the "rs_christmas" result set.

Once you find this code block, you will need to notice the DATASOURCE
attribute.  This is the value that tells CF which previously configured
database connection to use.  You will need to ensure that goDaddy has
configured your database with that name, or else change your code to match
the name goDaddy has configured.

Hopefully that clears things up.  Good luck!

HTH,
Rich Kroll