Really, SeeFusion doesn't run on linux?  I would expect that it would,
seeing as how it's just java..

What about FusionReactor?  Its much better IMHO.  I believe the licensing
costs are fairer as well if you do multiple instances.

BTW, Jaimie, are you sure your router was at fault for the outage?  I had
heard there was some backbone trouble during the outage...

Russ