I'm having a problem with a form which is giving the following error on insert
of  text fields which contain a paragraph or two of data.

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]String or binary data would be
truncated.

This error would seem to me to be created by a MSSQL datatype which is not
large enough to hold the inserted data.

I was using nvarchar and have since switched to ntext which seems to have fixed
the problem.

I'm a bit confused as to why nvarchar was causing the error as the data being
submitted was well under the nvarchar limit, 2 or 3 paragraphs.

I am trimming all of the data I am inserting.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John