Note that the version of YUI packaged with CF8 is not the most current
version so if you use the packaged YUI component the browser history API may
not match exactly. I think CF8's YUI is 2 versions behind now. That being
said i still recommend YUI's browser history implementation it is fairly
mature, well documented, and easy to implement.

Adam Haskell