> Hi,
>
> My cf8-based app runs fine with me and most beta users (the app uses
> multiple cfwindows for one page), however, one important beta user
> often encounters errors like "Error retrieving markup for element
> {xyzwindow_body}: Access Forbidden" and he reported that it's
> consistent.  It bothers me.  On web server end, I'm using IIS server.
>
> Could it because his organization's network security setup is
> unusual?
> Could it because some unknown software is runing on my server that
> prevents my app from running its proper cause?
My own preliminary analysis based on evidence would suggest that this is more
likely the case and if this is true, it BOTHERS me DEEPLY, I came to this
country for freedom... and absolutely don't want to subject myself to
fascists... and I have been living and working here for eighteen long years
now... of course I have feeling for this country, it PAINS me to have to think
of an alternative...

Am I nuts to come to this conclusion?