I am experiencing something strange with binding. I confirmed it with the
following code:

<cfajaxproxy bind="cfc:test.CFAJAXProxy.CFC.ProxyTest.sayHello([EMAIL
PROTECTED])" onError="handleError" onSuccess="handleResult" />

I'm running everything as stand alone in Leopard and launch CF from the command
line so when I receive the 'Not Found' error, the path CF was searching is
displayed in the console. The problem is that CF is not looking in the
specified path, rather it is only looking in the document root. If I remove the
CFC from the directory specified in the ajaxproxy tag, CF throws an error when
I launch the page saying it is unable to find the CFC. So it is seeing the bind
path at least on launch, but disregards it afterward.

Any help is appreciated.

Mike Harman