<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am still learning how an LDAP work, unfortunately, as some of you may have
experienced I am having problems communicating with my I.S. department. Anyway, I am
thinking of proposing to my company to buy Netscape Enterprise Server(Iplanet) and I
will set up the LDAP and administer it myself. How would I get the info from the
existing LDAP into my LDAP? Is there some way they can give me a 'tab or comma'
delimited file and I can import it into another Directory server? I'd like to know so
I can propose this to them and not look foolish if it is not that easy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>SR</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a