Payflow is actually fairly easy if you're not on a shared host.  You load up
a few java libraries (which can be done using JavaLoader as well.   I
believe they provide a few cf examples as well.

I believe their latest version is web services based.  I'm not exactly sure
as we haven't migrated yet.

With cybersource, it's a bit of a pain to integrate.  The java api requires
a lot of java libraries, and I wasn't able to get it running well with
JavaLoader.  Once I switched over to their SOAP based API, and figured out
how to massage the request XML, it seems to work fairly well.

Russ