I am experimenting with building a very simple feed reader but I am hiving
issues with cffeed not reading all the contents of the feed on certain sites. I
have this very basic reader setup that reads the feeds and then does a dump on
the page. Here it is http://dev.thinksys.com/feeds/1.cfm

Most feeds that you put in there are fine but the contents field on certain
sites are getting truncated. For instance TechCrunch.com. This is the feed URL
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Techcrunch. You will notice that the contents is
truncated but if you look directly at the feed it is not truncated. Anyone have
any idea why?

Also, I am wondering if it is possible to read some feeds ever so often and
insert the results in a DB. I want this process to work even without anything
happening on the site. Anyone have any idea how to do that?

Thanks for any help in advance.