Sorry for the previous message format!!!!!!

Good Evening,

I am trying to take records from a form and insert into an access database.
The catch is that the information from the form can have 5 possible answers
labeled dp1-dp5 and they are inserted into a table with an common identifier
and only 1 dp value.  There can be a value of none or the user assigned
value.  Each of these need to create a separate row with the identifier and
the value of dp.  I hope this makes since and I am sure it can be done with
cfloop, but I am not sure of the syntax and approach that would be best.

Any help would be appreciated,

Robert