From: Dominic Watson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: autosuggest

You can get the autosuggest to give you a list of emails based on the last
entered text in a list by binding the autosuggest to a cfc or url. See the
'Using autosuggest text input fields' near the bottom of this page:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=ajaxui_7.h
tml

However, I think the CF implementation of the autosuggest will force that a
single email picked from the autosuggest list will overwrite whatever is in
the text box. I think you would need to write some custom javascript to get
it to overwrite only the last item in a list but someone should be able to
help you with that if its the case (I'd be interested to see it!)

HTH

Dominic

--
Blog it up: http://fusion.dominicwatson.co.uk