Given the history of debates on the subject of hosting  I will not make any
endorsements and/or recommendations.

I know that Sozohosting has a resellers plan. They use H-sphere which is a
personal favorite of mine.

My experience with Sozohosting has been very favorable. Support has been
speedy and very professional. I do not host any business sites with them so
I cannot offer any opinions on that matter. I have heard the there CF guy is
only 9-5 m-f.

Hostmysite also offers resellers accounts. I have no experience with them so
I cannot offer any opinions on their offerings.

http://www.hostmysite.com/reseller/

I am rather impressed by the fact that their customer  support ppl seem to
monitor this list.

Hostdepartment also offers resellers accounts
http://www.hostdepartment.com/

But their customer service sucks. NOT recommended.. Just a very low cost
option.

hth