On 11/24/00, Dave Watts penned:
>You can update cached queries by rerunning the query with a CACHEDWITHIN or
>CACHEDAFTER attribute which would cause the query to expire immediately from
>the cache, then rerunning the query again with the desired cache time
>length.

I set my shopping cart with this in application.cfm:

<CFPARAM NAME="attributes.cachequery" DEFAULT="#createtimespan(0,0,30,0)#">

Then add cachedwithin="#attributes.cachequery#" to the queries I want to cache.

Then when I do changes that are imperative they be updated, I set the
value to 0,0,0,0 and wait a half hour and set it back.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452