Does anyone here know how to get in touch with a network solutions engineer?

I have a client that is using them as his CF host.

I have created a couple of 'tickets' with their phone answering monkeys, but
have gotten nothing in the way of a useable response from them. When I call
back to inquire about the response in the past, the monkey just creates a
new ticket and a new 24 - 72 hour wait.

All I need from them, at this point, is to have them turn on 'robust debug',
but I am getting no response from them.  Now, today, I have been trying to
call them again, but I keep getting 'disconnected' while being transferred
from their 'menu' system to their phone 'que/cue'.

Any ideas or suggestions as to how to bypass the menu system and get the
phone cue directly?  Or better approach?

William