Very true. The problem I'm having is that I cant figure out how to do this
in a database. I've never worked with a database driven application that
stores revisions that I can dig through the code to see how they do it.
Plus, I couldn't find any good articles or books on this sort of thing.
That's why I'm asking  for help. I know there has to be a better way. I just
don't have the experience to pull from to figure out what it is.