I just launched a live test of CF4em, my ColdFusion based forum application.
I've also sent out an announcement to anyone who signed up for the older
version found at acoderslife.com and to everyone who was privy to a sneak
peak during development  but. quite a few of those emails bounced so don't
feel bad if you think I left you out J

I'm trying to get a thorough test of everything before I package anything up
and release a beta download so if anyone is interested in checking it out
please do so. The more activity the better when it comes to uncovering bugs.

Here is the URL: http://cf4em.com

The registration process seems solid so far but if you have any problems,
just email me offlist and we'll figure it out.

I've also posted a list of features (get comfortable. it's a long one) for
anyone who might be curious.

http://www.cf4em.com/cf4em/index.cfm?mainaction=posts
<http://www.cf4em.com/cf4em/index.cfm?mainaction=posts&forumid=3&threadid=2>
&forumid=3&threadid=2