>The problem here is most likely permissions. Check to see that whatever
>user you're running ColdFusion as has write permissions to the
>"tempfiles/" directory you indicate in your code. Usually your CF server
>will be running as "nobody" or "apache", but it's specific to how it was
>installed on your system. Check with the person who installed it if
>you're unsure. Selecting the user to run as is part of the installation
>process.

Jordan - thanks for your help.  Unfortunately, this isn't it, however.  We
confirmed which user ColdFusion was running under and gave that user write
permission to the tempfiles/ directory.  That didn't help any.  Then, we gave
ALL access to EVERYONE (drwxrwxrwx).

Do you (or anyone else) have any other ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks!

Dave