>I'd recommend looking at ColdSpring or Litewire now. These help answer
>a lot of the questions about how organise and separate the CFCs and
>how to make them work with each other.

Thanks James but my question was aimed more at what I should be putting in
CFC's rather than how I should organise them. Hence why I was asking about the
"Rule of thumb". I could do everything in them but I'm wondering if there are
scenerios where they're overkill, the example being the one I've mentioned.

I saw a presentation on ColdSpring at Scotch on the Rocks last year and I've
seen a few more online. I'm still trying to get my head around it all though to
be honest. Litewire I've not seen but I'll have a look ;-).