Thank you, so much for the solution it was a tremendous help. I have an
additional question. If you could please help that would be great. I created
the CF account in AD and added it to the Account Operators group however, I am
not able to change passwords but if I use the Administrator account it works.
Is there anything else outside of the operators group that I need to do.