This is not a question about the structure of an Application.cfc, I've got that
down. No problem.

This is about taking a bunch of apps that use the same application scope but
different Application.cfm files, and converting them one by one to
Application.cfc.

All of these have the same Application scope of "MyApp" so the user only has to
log into one app, and they are thus logged into them all.

tools/calc/Application.cfm
tools/time/Application.cfm
apps/funstuff/Application.cfm

Now, my question is...what happens if I change one those to use Application.cfc
and leave the others at Application.cfm. Am I asking for a world of hurt and
hidden consequences? or will everything play nicely together. I would still
have to worry about values being overwritten and other enjoyable bugs like
that. :)

Thanks in advance.