Good Day,

Quick question, someone at my workplace has suggested that we provide our PDF
forms auto filled with user information (based on login).  We already have all
of the forms with user enterable data (you know what I mean, you can type
information into the PDF) is there anyway using the new PDF manipulation tools
to pass the required information to the PDF to pre-populate those user entered
areas?

Or do I have to do what I think is required, and re-code the forms into
ColdFusion Report Builder so that they are totally in sync with my on-line
delivery?

Thanks,

Rob