Hi

I am working on a web service exposed for use in an .Net application.

..Net guys are telling me that they can not send just "any" header to me in
their request to the WS. Any soap-header must be defined in the WSDL. If it
were a .net web service they would have used a line similar to this:
[SoapHeader ("Credentials")]

In ColdFusion, I believe (which may not be the case) we have
"addSOAPResponseHeader" method to achieve the same result. When I use it I can
access the page directly "MyService.cfc" but it throws error while viewing the
wsdl "MyService.cfc?wsdl". :(

=========
AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - Error attempting to create Java skeleton for CFC web service; nested
exception is:
coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException: [java.lang.NullPointerException :
null]

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
faultSubcode:
faultString: Error attempting to create Java skeleton for CFC web service;
nested exception is:
coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException: [java.lang.NullPointerException :
null]
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:WI040

===========

Here's my code:

<cfscript>
 if(IsSOAPRequest()) {

    // this.soapResponseHeaderXml =
XmlParse('<IDSResponseHeader><ApplicationID></ApplicationID><Signature></Signature></IDSResponseHeader>');

    AddSOAPResponseHeader("http://www.ids.com/IntouchDataService/";,
"ApplicationID", "", false);

    AddSOAPResponseHeader("http://www.ids.com/IntouchDataService/";,
"Signature", "", false);

 }
</cfscript>

I have also tried giving default values, as well as using the XML.

Thanks

Sameer Gupta