It doesn't have anything to do with CFCs. ColdFusion has always cached web
services so it doesn't have to keep re-requesting and re-parsing the WSDL.
Please, do some research before you run out to a list and condemn something
that actually has nothing to do with your problem.

And as Barney said, doing development on a shared server is just silly when
you can (and should) be doing it locally.