You may not be blocked by some list. Your domain could just look like something
they want to block. Recently we couldn't see any images on Amazon.com because
they moved images to a new domain: http://ecx.images-amazon.com. The "ecx"
threw a red flag and our firewall blocked it. I had to get a manager to visit
Amazon.com so he'd have a few hundred visits to a blocked site recorded as
well. They added the domain to our "allowed" list the next day.

HTH,

Adrian