From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: BlazeDS messaging stops working?

I have an AIR app that I wrote which uses BlazeDS. When a new message is
sent out, each of the clients subscribed to the messaging channel should
receive that message. However, I'm finding that's not the case. My dept is
running the client for a few days so that we can test it's memory usage and
messaging.

We've noticed that there will be times when the client is running, but
messages are not received. I just sent a msg and didn't get it, but if I
restart my app and send another msg, it'll come through just fine. We have
to restart the server running Blaze occasionally. Is it possible that
existing subscriptions are rendered invalid when the server is restarted?

If this is the case, does anyone have a workaround? Is there a way for the
client to be aware that the subscription is bad?