OK .. I'm probably going to look like a total moron here, but I have been
playing around with Win2k Professional and decided to load up CF Server on
it.  1 problem .. no web server.  I tried downloading the Personal Web
Server and IIS 4.0, but Win2k told me I couldn't use either of them because
they were only for '4.0' versions of Windows.  Fine, so what am I supposed
to use?  I looked all over the place and couldn't find any other version of
IIS or PWS to download.  I would keep looking and not bother the list with
this, but I don't have time to waste on this if it is going to be such a
huge hassel.

Todd Ashworth