Doug,

Thanks for responding. I did tried the manual configuration option by

1. first using wsconfig.exe on the command line with appropiate parameters
but it still went to infinity and never returned.
2. I've also tried the technique described here but no luck.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_18724&sliceId=2#iis

Although when I tried option 2, Web Server Connector was showing me two
configured server. However the IIS website stopped responding by just
serving blank pages for html and download for any page with ".cfm"
extension.

Any idea?

Thanks

Qasim