From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Access Denied trying to build coldfusion archive (CAR)

Of course not, and why should it?

Shoot, I misspoke in my original email.

The path I gave for the archive was C:\temp\archive.car

And CF *DOES* have permission to write to C:\temp

What I don't understand is why it is trying to write to
E:\dsns_and_stuff.car and then C:\dsns_and_stuff.car since those aren't the
paths nor the file names I've requested it to use.

I suppose I could give CF permission to the C:\ drive in order to get this
to work but that's pretty retarded if that's what I *HAVE* to do.

Rick