Hi,

we are using a cfgrid and want to bind more than 1 table to one grid but cannot
find any examples.

for example we have table1, table2, and table3 in our database. tables 2 and
tables 3 both have foreign keys from table1 so i expect we will have to do some
form of join.

we want to use the bind so that it loads easily and saves as the user is
typing. we would use the ext libraries to validate as the user types.

we want our grid to be built on 2 columns of each table but cannot work out how
to do it, or even if it is possible.

does anyone have any basic examples that we can work with if this is possible.
if it is not possible can you suggest what would be the best way to do this.

thanks very much

richard