I don't think it's possible to do that. You could cheat though. What
I'm about to describe is NOT something I've done. It's just an idea.

Use CF8 and cfpdf (with DDX) to split the PDF into N pages.
Use names like original_N, where original is the original file name
and N is page no.
Index the pages.
When the user search returns a result for original_N, link them to
original and say "Found on page N".