From: Brad Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 11:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Session variables across servers

Session will persist between two domains if you have the same
cfapplication on both sites and keep passing in the same cfid and
cftoken values when going from one domain to another.

Session replication between physical servers is another thing.  You need
to be running ColdFusion enterprise, and have your application deployed
as an instance on both machines which are part of a single JRun cluster.
At that point, there is a setting in CFAadmin for session replication.

~Brad