Hi,

I would like to clarify something. I have read that session variables are
supposed to expire after a user's session is over. I would like my session
variables to expire every time the user closes the their browser. Would this
qualify as a user 'ending their session'? If so, how do I specify this when
I set my session variables or are session variables automatically set to do
this on their own? I tested it out by closing my browser and opening up my
website again and it did not seem to work, it let me right in without asking
me to login again.

Thanks

Sal