>Just download the Library and look under examples. There are a bunch of them
>that work right out of the box. You pass just it a couple vars and you are
>done. Very easy.

Hi Gerald, were you referring to the following url for the current cfc for this
editor?
http://dev.fckeditor.net/browser/FCKeditor/trunk/fckeditor.cfc?rev=735

fyi 1, my current implementation of this editor with CFTEXTAREA is barely ok,
not efficient at all and reliability seems less than desirable as well.

fyi 2, my use case for text editor for this app is very complex, virtually all
other WYSIWYG editors have failed (one more option to try, would need very
focused attention...)

Thanks.

Don