Err, how is it a 'pseudo-scope"? The request scope is a real scope
(don't give it any confidence issues!) just as much as Variables. And
I'll repeat my earlier assertion - that maybe seeing Request.Foo will
help it stand out compared to Variables.goo.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 8:21 PM, Dominic Watson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'd argue that variables he is setting on - every- page request should
>> be segregated for normal page variables. If I see request.siteURL for
>> example, it flags it as a variable that is always available, as
>> opposed to just 'X' for example.
>
> Sure, I'd be with you usually; but this is an entire 'pseudo scope'.
> Would you argue for MG to use request.viewstate over just viewstate?
> That wouldn't be so bad actually thinking about it; always bugged me a
> little referencing viewstate without a scope lol

Raymond Camden, VP of Software Dev, Broadchoice

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog : www.coldfusionjedi.com
AOL IM : cfjedimaster

Keep up to date with the community: http://www.coldfusionbloggers.org