What are some examples of it doing it to non-xml documents?  I actually have
been getting to the point of not opening XML documents in DW due to the one
odd-ball example where it changes things for me.  My odd-ball example I
think effects just 2 or 3 files out of all of our files in any of our
projects.  But that is the very reason I just do not do any XML files in DW,
because I will forget which 2 or 3 files have the issue.