From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 1:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Best CF editor?

Well, I'm surprised. As I said, I tease DW a lot, but I accept that
other people use it because it matches their style. Frankly, after
hearing this, I can't believe _anyone_ would use it. Maybe I'm throwing
the baby out with the bathwater, but if you can't trust your editor to
leave your darn code alone, then to me it is 100% worthless.