>>Unfortunately if you didn't write the code, it may not be formatted as you
like it... or it may not be formatted at all..

The guy before me was allergic indenting.

This is 2 lines of his code:

http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=16314

He also did not grasp the concept of variable scopes:

http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=16315

An that is the *least* of his bad habits.