I think this has something to do with the fact that I have
several cfincludes involved and while the page calling the
includes was getting refreshed, perhaps the includes were not when
changes were made.

But that doesn't seem right, because my assumption was that
if an included page is called, it's an automatic refresh...perhaps not.

I had run into inconsistent responses from data/forms, etc.,
during development of this form and the includes, and sometimes had to close
the page and revisit the site to get consistent and expected
function.

Rick

code not
> doing what was expected, yet you are SURE your code is right)
>
> clear your browser settings, close the browser, reopen the browser and then
> reopen your page. If
the
> 'weird' functionality still exists, it is probably your code.  If it stops
> being weird, then there
was
> probably a cross-over of old code to new code.
>
> FYI, Checkbox, Radio Buttons and Select(dropdowns) that do not have an option
> checked or selected
will
> not forward that form element to the server. You should do 2 things.  1=
> always select a default
for