You are aware - I hope - that CFEclipse has FTP support? It's the FIle
Browser. It works both with local paths and FTP paths. One benefit it
has over RDS is:

a) Most folks disable RDS on production
b) I love that w/ FTP, I can specify a folder to jump to immediately.
With RDS I have to dig down to my files.

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Jason Durham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After being at cf.Objective() and seeing Eclipse used and promoted by so
> many developers, I'm doing my best to adopt it.  Code completion and
> integrated FTP are the two items I miss the most.  I get frustrated with
> Eclipse closing my elements but not enough to have to type the closing
> tag every time. Yes, I'm aware that there are some behaviors that I can
> tweak with regard to closing and auto-insertion. Unfortunately, there is
> no 'work exactly like DW does' checkbox. :)

Raymond Camden, VP of Software Dev, Broadchoice

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog : www.coldfusionjedi.com
AOL IM : cfjedimaster

Keep up to date with the community: http://www.coldfusionbloggers.org