So, no one is using usaePay soap integration with a Adobe Coldfusion?
Doesn't matter what version. I'm receiving the same errors on each.

"Cannot generate stub objects for web service invocation." - Yes I've
refreshed the webservice in cfadmin.

The same exact code works fine on BlueDragon.

Just checking back to see if anyone had implemented anything.

Hit me up off list if this is the case. Would love to pick your brain for a
couple of minutes.

regards,

Casey