> I'm not sure why you want to encrypt the file name - it seems
> to me that the only file names visible to the user are those
> defined in the CFHEADER tag and URL, but not the file
> specified in the CFCONTENT tag, which should prevent them
> browsing them, or did i miss something?

In the project I'm working on at the moment its critical that I encrypt the
filename as I don't want users to be able to change the name of the file in
the url and download someone else's pdf files (which are all stored
together).

eg changing:

pdf=thisfile1.pdf
pdf=thisfile2.pdf

But that's just the requirements of this current project.

still annoyed about this inline thing though. >:|

Rich Wild
Senior Web Designer

e-mango.com ltd                      Tel: 01202 587 400
Lansdowne Place                      Fax: 01202 587 401
17 Holdenhurst Road
Bournemouth                   Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
BH8 8EW, UK                      http://www.e-mango.com
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of e-mango.com ltd,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of e-mango.com ltd.