I have altered some of the links to make them unique and that appears to have
resolved the issue. However, in the process of trying different things, a NEW
problem arose. I started trying out the CFHEADER tag and looked around and
found a couple possibilities to try to prevent caching. The problem is that
when the user hits the back button, the page is said to be expired and they
must hit refresh if they want to view it. I took out the CFHEADER tags I was
using but the 'page expired' message is still being shown. It would be nice if
the caching could be controlled via HTTP headers and not have to alter the
links to make each page unique but have the users be able to click back is
important to have as well. Thanks.