the second line is to actually build a comma delimited list of all the values
that are separated by the word _split_.

without this some of the entries are not separated as '_' seems to be being
used as a separator.

the second replace removes the '_' so as to give a list of all entries
requiring to be extracted...

If you do not wish to separate these out on the '_' character just omit the
second line...

"Thanks wouldn't have gone astray!!!"